Hot coffee and warm fellowship!
The Women of the Church group meets monthly in different members homes for Bible Study and fellowship. All women are welcome to participate in the various activities of the church – choir, Sunday School and fellowship are several examples. Help is offered to church families during illness or injury. Come Join Us!
Our current book to study is “Lead Like Jesus Revisited” by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges and Phyllis Hendry.
“The more I read the Bible, the more evident it becomes that everything I have ever taught or written about effective leadership over the past 25 years, Jesus did to perfection. He is simply the greatest leadership role model of all time.” -Ken Blanchard
Women of the Church Coordinator
Upcoming meetings in 2018
- January 20 at home of Yuna – Chapters 14 – 16
- February 24 at home of Sue – Chapters 17 – 20
- March 24 at home of Agi – Chapters 21 – 24
- April 21 at home of Constanze – Chapters 25 – 27
- May 26 at home of Vesna – Chapters 28 – 30
- June – Chapters 31 – 32