Hot coffee and warm fellowship!
The Women of the Church group meets monthly in different members homes for Bible Study and fellowship. All women are welcome to participate in the various activities of the church – choir, Sunday School and fellowship are several examples. Help is offered to church families during illness or injury. Come Join Us!
Starting September 2018 we will be studying a book “Psalms: A 12-Week Study (Knowing the Bible)” by Douglas Sean O’Donnell
“The book of Psalms powerfully resonates with the whole spectrum of human emotions and experiences, resounding with heartfelt praise, humble confession, and honest lament.
This guide explains the biblical text with clarity and passion—exploring the Bible’s ability to transform our emotions and incline our hearts toward worship.”
Women of the Church Coordinator
Upcoming meetings in 2019
- on Saturday, February 16 we will be meeting at the home of Vesna
- on Saturday, March 23 we will be meeting at the home of Constanze
- on Saturday, April 13 we will be meeting at the home of Sue
- on Saturday, May 18 we will be meeting at the home of Linda T.
- on Saturday, June 15 we will be meeting at the home of Linda D.