How to Support IPC
With your TIME:
IPC is an active congregation and the best way to be a part of it is to get involved! Participate in:
- Worship, Special Services
- Sunday School, Youth Group, Vacation Bible School
- Adult Bible Studies, Women’s Group
- The Church Choir, Lessons and Carols
- Harvest Fest, American Thanksgiving, Hanging of the Greens, Advent Workshop
- Picnics, Work Days, Holiday Events…
The list goes on! The best way to support IPC with your time is simply to join in!
With your TALENT:
The congregation of IPC is a gifted church family. We make a difference in the world around us and we do so because our church family CAN make a difference.
You can support IPC by sharing your God-given gifts. Where is YOUR giftedness:
- Teaching? Preaching? Leading Worship? Service?
- Sharing in music in an ensemble or solo?
- Congregational leadership? Committee work? Mission oversight?
Because IPC is a congregation constantly gaining new members and at the same time saying goodbye to others due to changes in their schooling, job assignments or work related moves, we are a congregation in constant change. Don’t wait to be asked! You’ve been given Gifts and Talents…find out how to share them today! You can always contact Pastor Murray for more information.
With your TREASURE:
We believe in sharing the many good gifts God has given us with the wider community, and we thank you for being a part of our ministry.
Put simply, the International Protestant Church of Brussels is solely financed by your donations and gifts from alumni who are no longer resident in Belgium. We receive no mission support from any of the denominational groups from which our members come. Whether you are a member or a visitor, your money helps support the service and ministries of IPC.
So please take a few moments to prayerfully consider giving to IPC, so we can respond to the call and fulfill the work the Lord has laid before us.
HOW CAN WE GIVE TO IPC?
Give with a grateful heart to God for our English-language ministry here in the Benelux!
For monetary gifts:
Offering and Mission envelopes are on the Welcome Desk at the back of the church. Mission envelopes are also available in the back of the hymnals.
US $ checks:
should be made out to “The International Protestant Church of Brussels (IPC)”. Checks made out to IPC are not eligible for consideration for US tax deductions.
If you would like your gift to be considered for US tax charitable giving status, please see John Tylke or contact the church office for further information.
For direct transfer deposits, please use these accounts:
* Fortis Bank: IBAN: BE72 2100 5701 3016 (Pledges and General Congregational support)
* Fortis Bank: IBAN: BE15 2100 5777 1030 (For Mission giving)
BIC: GEBABEBBXXX for both accounts.
Thank you for your support.